We have numerous opportunities for volunteering at All Saints but you may feel called to join us in another capacity. Please see our current vacancies below:
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th July
Interviews: Wednesday 18th July
- Hours: 40 Hours a week. Flexibility in working hours will be required due to the nature of this post.
Payment for overtime is not given but employees are entitled to time off in lieu by agreement.
- Annual salary: £19000 – £22000 depending on expertise and experience.
- Holidays: Five weeks holiday per annum in addition to the eight normal public holidays
- There is a probation period of six months.
- A full enhanced DBS check will be carried out prior to full appointment.
All applicants will need to submit:
- A completed application form.
- A current CV.
- Two referees whom we may contact as part of the recruitment process.
- Applications should be sent FAO Rev. Daniel Currie at All Saints’ Marple, 155 Church Lane, Marple, Cheshire, SK6 7LD or emailed to email@example.com by the closing date.
Follow the links below for the full job description and application form: