We have numerous opportunities for volunteering at All Saints but you may feel called to join us in another capacity. Please see our current vacancies below:
Children and Family Worker
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced children and family worker to join our staff team.
We would like them to:
- Lead our ministry to children of primary age and younger
- Develop, grow and encourage the ministry team
- Build community, disciple and pastor children from 0-11 years old
- Encourage mission amongst children and their families
- Maintain and develop the strong links with our local primary schools
An Occupational Requirement exists in accordance with the Equality Act that the post holder is a practising Christian.
Desirable Start Date: 1st September 2017
Hours and Pattern of Work: 40 hours per week, hours may be flexible with some evening work as appropriate.
Remuneration: £18,000 – 21,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Please submit your curriculum vitae and the completed application form by the end of Friday 30 June 2017.
Any interviews will be held during the week commencing 10 July 2017.