St Paul’s is our daughter church on Strines Road about 2 miles from the centre of Marple. When the district of Strines became part of All Saints Parish in the 1930s St Paul’s had already been going strong for over 50 years. Newcomers to the white corrugated iron building are invariably surprised by a timber lined interior, two-manual pipe organ, comfortable chairs and a warm welcome.
10.30am Sunday Service
- 1st Sunday of the month: Family Worship & Sunday School*
- 2nd & 5th Sundays: Holy Communion
- 3rd Sunday: Traditional Morning Prayer
- 4th Sunday: Morning Worship
*Children of all ages are catered for. They join in the service at the beginning and then go out for their own activities, returning at the end to tell the ‘grown-ups’ what they have been doing.
St Paul’s Contact Details
- Warden: Eileen Rowe (0161 427 3953)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Strines Road, Strines, Stockport. SK6 7GB