Welcome to AllYouth! If you're aged 11–18 this is the place for you. There's a great bit in the Bible in 1 Corinthians 13 which says our lives are made up of faith, hope and love. In our different groups and events we explore what it means to have faith (God stuff) and hope (life stuff) built on a foundation of love (friendship and community). Have a look below and come along. We'd love to meet you!
While the adults are listening to the sermon, up in The Loft the Pathfinders are enjoying games, discussing faith, making friends, praying and learning about God. Our months run on a rolling schedule:
- 1st Sunday – Brunch (food, video and a discussion)
- 2nd Sunday – Loft Worship (a time of encounter with God. All youth Years 7–13 are welcome to join us)
- 3rd Sunday – Questions (curated by the young people: things they want to talk about)
- 4th Sunday – Owned (planned by youth for youth inluding Years 7–13)
- 5th Sunday – Study (a closer look at a topic or Bible passage)
Pathfinders runs most Sundays but not all, for instance during August or at Christmas. If in doubt, please ask.
CYFA is our place for deep teaching, friendly community and meeting God. Come along to our CONNECT building on Queen Street opposite the cinema at 7.30 and park yourself on a sofa, making sure to grab a brew and biscuit on the way.
On the second Sunday of the month we go to the Engage evening service at church and have some chill out time afterwards. Come along at 6 for refreshments and leave after the service finishes at 8 or stick around to wind down.
As with our adult Life Groups our young people can attend midweek groups that let them go deeper with faith. Life Groups are a great place to share friendship, God stuff and (occasionally) cake.
We currently have Life Groups on Wednesday & Thursday evenings. Get in touch if you want more info.