St Paul’s is our daughter church on Strines Road about 2 miles from the centre of Marple. When the district of Strines became part of All Saints Parish in the 1930s St Paul’s had already been going strong for over 50 years. Newcomers to the white corrugated iron building are invariably surprised by a timber lined interior, two-manual pipe organ, comfortable chairs and a warm welcome.
10.30am Sunday service
- 1st Sunday: Family Worship & Sunday School*
- 2nd Sunday: Holy Communion
- 3rd Sunday: Traditional Morning Prayer
- 4th Sunday: Morning Worship
- 5th Sunday: Holy Communion
*Children of all ages are catered for. They join in the service at the beginning and then go out for their own activities, returning at the end to tell the 'grown-ups' what they have been doing.
Find St Paul’s
Strines Road, Strines, Stockport, SK6 7GB